Take your business to the next level. The Stand-On Series is designed for extreme operator proficiency and all-day ergonomic comfort. True ZeroTurn™ maneuverability, outstanding ease-of-use, effortless on/off and legendary Grasshopper cut quality combine to deliver superior performance.
Fleet managers will appreciate the commonality of parts between Stand-On models and the rest of the Grasshopper product line.
Exclusive T-Drive™ Transmission
- Tandem 12cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir transmission is specifically designed for turf-care applications
- In-line CoolFan™ cooling system and integrated, replaceable, high-efficiency fine-particle filter
- Design directs more power to the cutting deck as power-sapping components are eliminated
Command Center Tower
Provides 4.5 inches of adjustable range and is positioned to provide a panoramic view of the mowing environment and easy reach of all switches, levers and controls, including a deep phone/accessory tray with USB charging ports.
Features an extra-wide, extra-thick pad with embroidered Grasshopper logo.
B&S Vanguard Engine
- 810 cc (44.2 cu. in.) Vanguard, V-Twin, OHV engine
- Heavy-duty components enhance power and reliability
- Remote-mounted, centrifugal multi-stage air cleaner with advanced debris managements
- Extended maintenance intervals
- Three-year limited commercial engine manufacturer warranty (see dealer for details)
Low Center of Gravity
Every Grasshopper mower is designed with a low center of gravity for optimal traction and stability. The centralized location of the engine, T-Drive™ pump and dual fuel tanks on Stand-On models lowers the overall center of gravity, and a total fuel capacity of 9.25 gal/35.0 L reduces the need for frequent refueling.