Grasshopper mowers are known for power, efficiency and economy. The MidMount 300G Series is equipped with a vertical crankshaft Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine that continuously adjusts fuel ratios while using less fuel. EFI engines provide reliable hot and cold starts, reduce emissions and minimize fuel-induced service issues.
B & S Vanguard Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI Engine) Engine
- 810cc V-Twin Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- OHV gasoline engine with vertical crankshaft and pressure lube run cooler and provide longer service life
- Delphi-based closed-loop EFI engine continually adjusts fuel ratio to use less fuel and provide reliable hot and cold starts, reduced exhaust emissions and fewer fuel-related service issues
- Automotive-style plug-in diagnostics
- Facilitates faster and more precise service
Hydro-Gear ZT-4400 Transmission
The G4 Hydro-Gear ZT-4400 transmissions are designed to provide powerful, smooth response. The heavy-duty, self-contained commercial transaxles are integrated with a cooling fan and feature 1-3/8-inch axles for longer service life. You’ll also enjoy best-in-class transmission fluid change intervals after a 100-hour break-in period, reducing costs and maintenance time.
Vigilant Operator Presence System™
- Standard, low profile operator protection structure (OPS) with an adjustable seatbelt
- Dampened steering levers that return to neutral from forward and reverse
- Interlock switches that shut down the engine when the operator leaves the seat while PTO is engaged or levers are in drive position
Ultimate Operator Station™
- The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support with sliding 2-inch fore and aft adjustment for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and foldable armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
- Operational controls including throttle, ignition and push/pull PTO switches, choke, angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach.
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
QuikAjust® Drop Pin Height Adjustment
- Raise and lower the deck easily with foot pedal and drop pin for precision cutting heights between 1.0 and 5.0 inches.