The Grasshopper Mower MidMount 200V-G4 Series is a compact, commercial-grade riding lawn mower designed to offer exceptional comfort, durability, performance, ease of maintenance, and responsiveness. This true zero-turn lawn mower is equipped with heavy-duty Hydro-Gear ZT-4400 commercial transaxles that feature 1-3/8-inch axles with integrated cooling fans, ensuring longer service life. It is an ideal choice for commercial landscapers and homeowners with large-acreage properties.
Kohler Confidant Engine
- Professional-grade 747 cc Kohler Confidant OHV V-Twin engine
- Designed to maximize airflow and reduce operating temperatures for extended service life
- Heavy-duty cyclonic air filter with Quad-Clean™ multi-stage air filtration
- Full-pressure lubrication to protect critical components
Hydro-Gear ZT-4400 Transmission
The G4 Hydro-Gear ZT-4400 transmissions are designed to provide powerful, smooth response The heavy-duty, self-contained commercial transaxles are integrated with a cooling fan and feature 1-3/8-inch axles for longer service life. You’ll also enjoy best-in-class transmission fluid change intervals after a 100-hour break-in period, reducing costs and maintenance time.
Vigilant Operator Presence System™
- Standard, low profile operator protection structure (OPS) with an adjustable seatbelt
- Dampened steering levers that return to neutral from forward and reverse
- Interlock switches that shut down the engine when the operator leaves the seat while PTO is engaged or levers are in drive position
Ultimate Operator Station™
- The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support with sliding 2-inch fore and aft adjustment for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and foldable armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
- Operational controls including throttle, ignition and push/pull PTO switches, choke, angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach.
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
QuikAjust® Drop Pin Height Adjustment
- Raise and lower the deck easily with foot pedal and drop pin for precision cutting heights between 1.0 and 5.0 inches.
- 2-year, 800 hours; limited commercial warranty covering parts and labor.