Delivering powerful, high-tech performance and unparalleled fuel economy, the Grasshopper mower FrontMount 900 Series with zero-turn maneuverability features an Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) engine with Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) that maximizes fuel efficiency. The PowerFold® deck lift/electric height adjustment of the out-front deck raises the deck to a near vertical position for easy cleaning. The deck can be replaced with several grounds-maintenance implements.
Vanguard Big Block EFI Engine
- 993 cc Vanguard Big Block EFI engine with optimized fuel injection and spark timing for added power and fuel economy
- V-twin OHV technology with superior balance, low vibration, lower emissions, improved valve life, better fuel economy and higher HP/Weight
- Industrial grade solenoid shift starter for quick, reliable starts
- Suite of support and diagnostic tools allows for minimizing potential downtime
- Facilitates faster and more precise service
Design-Matched G3 Transmission
- Rugged G3 hydrostatic transmission with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement 21cc piston-type pumps and high-torque Parker wheel motors with single serpentine belt for more efficient power transfer to the drive.
- CoolFan™ hydro cooling system with 7-micron absolute filter for cooling efficiency
- Delivers smooth response and requires less maintenance, with industry-leading 1,000-hour fluid change interval
Vigilant Operator Presence System™
- Standard, low profile operator protection structure (OPS) with an adjustable seatbelt
- Dampened steering levers that return to neutral from forward and reverse
- Interlock switches that shut down the engine when the operator leaves the seat while PTO is engaged or levers are in drive position
Ultimate Operator Station™
- The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support with sliding 2-inch fore and aft adjustment for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and foldable armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
- Operational controls including throttle, ignition and push/pull PTO switches, choke, angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach.
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
PowerFold® Electric Deck Lift
Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry’s first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004).
PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage.
The feature also adjusts cutting height between 2.0 and 4.5 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
QuikConverter™ Implement Capability
- Add or remove implements in minutes without tools with QuikConverter™ Implement System
- Equip your out-front mower with a wide range of tools, including turf cleanup, renovation and snow removal implements that extend your productivity year-round